Glo Bible was originally designed for a desktop architecture. We completely reimagined glo to reflect a mobile first universe as the majority of users are accessing the Bible through their mobile devices. Glo Bible is now not the only provider of content but we are partnering with other publishers, pastors and content providers. Like all change, there will be an adjustment period. The new App has improved user experience but may take some time to get used to. We strongly believe that given time you will see this as an improvement.
Articles in this section
- What happens to the various versions of glo?
- Do you have a statement of faith?
- How do you filter what content to use?
- Why now?
- Why are you discontinuing desktop development?
- What about Windows Mobile development?
- What is the pricing model going to be?
- Why are you launching a new version of glo?
- How is Glo Bible different from other Bible apps?