For a long time now, we’ve been gathering feedback from users and doing quite a bit of research. This has been a long and rewarding process. For the past year, we’ve put together a new team from the ground up, with a new vision. We’ve been developing relationships with various partners and content creators such as Zondervan, Crossway, Francis Chan, etc. We have also partnered with Fishermen Labs, a top app development agency to develop a reliable and quality app. All this has taken a lot of time and effort, but we’re happy to say that it’s really paid off
Articles in this section
- What happens to the various versions of glo?
- Do you have a statement of faith?
- How do you filter what content to use?
- Why now?
- Why are you discontinuing desktop development?
- What about Windows Mobile development?
- What is the pricing model going to be?
- Why are you launching a new version of glo?
- How is Glo Bible different from other Bible apps?